Now come out to PDX! We’ve all heard about Keep Portland Weird, and now the Jupiter Hotel invites you to Keep Portland Queer when you book any room at the Jupiter Hotel for a spring fling or summer rendez-vous.
Before you hook up, we’ll hook you up with:
- Complimentary issues of Out City Magazine & PQ Monthly – because everyone likes a well-read partner
- A $10 gift certificate to Fantasy for Adults Only – to fulfill yours
- A bottle of Barefoot Wine’s Bubbly Pink Moscato – to whet your whistle
- A Travel Portland LGBT Brochure – for the down-low on the hot spots
- One dozen Voodoo Doughnuts – because the magic is in the hole
- Free overnight parking during your stay – so you can have a safe ride
On top of it all, we’ll donate 10% of the proceeds to the PDX Q Center to help Keep Portland Queer long after your stay.
Offer good through all of your favorite LGBTQ summer events! Subject to availability- Blackout dates may apply.
Filed under: GROWL BearTown 15, LGBT Everyday Rate, Portland Pride Parade and Festival Tagged: | gay friendly hotel, gay friendly hotel portland, gay hotel, gay hotel portland, gay marriage, gay portland, gay travel, Jupiter Hotel, lgbt, LGBT event, lgbt portland, lgbt travel, LGBTQ, Portland Event, Portland Gay Friendly Hotel, Portland Oregon